2009 Olympic Sites Passport
Your Olympic Sites Passport provides VIP entry to all Lake Placid region Olympic venues. Also, receive discount coupons for a bobsled ride, ORDA store purchases and more. You can purchase your Olympic Sites Passport at any ticket sales point or at the ORDA Store on Main Street in Lake Placid.
Available for only $29.00
- Olympic Jumping Complex, including the elevator to the skydeck on top of the 120m jump tower (summer/winter)
- Olympic Sports Complex, home of the world class combined bobsled/luge/skeleton tracks, and a tour of the facility (summer/winter)
- A Scenic Gondola Ride to the top of Little Whiteface (summer/winter)
- 1932 and 1980 Lake Placid Winter Olympic Museum (summer/winter)
- Skating on the Olympic Speed Skating Oval (winter only)
- Whiteface Mt. Veteran's Memorial Highway, access to the summit, castle and look-out point (summer only)
Plus discount coupons for 20% off a Lake Placid Bobsled Experience (summer/winter), $2.00 off "Be a Biathlete"(summer/winter),20% off of photo novelties at Miracle Moments concessions (summer/winter), $2.00 off a Citizen's Bank Saturday Night Ice Show or public skating session in the Lussi Rink (summer only), $5.00 off Gold Medal Adventures (summer only), a free pin at the ORDA store on Main St. with a $25.00 purchase (summer/Winter),$1.00 off a guided tour of the Olympic Center at the Virtual Reality Simulator(summer/winter).